Is your skin looking less plump and youthful than it used to? Have you lost the dewy glow you once had in your 20’s? Relax, your 30’s and 40’s aren’t so bad, as long as you’re following these simple steps:
5 things that you should be doing on a daily basis, without fail.
- Every morning add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and the juice of half a lemon into a cup of water. Bottoms up! This will aid your stomach in breaking down food and give you a better chance at a happier, healthier gut. Healthy gut=healthy skin.
- Take a pro-biotic. Give your gut the best chance at healthy function, it really does show on your skin.
- Drink 3 litres of water a day. It can be really difficult to get into the habit, so buy yourself a water bottle and don’t go anywhere without it. Hydration is key to a glowing skin.
- Great. Now you’ve got your foundations covered, invest in ACTIVE skincare. Ditch the shop bought smelly stuff and give your skin everything that it’s lost. Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) is the biggest vitamin deficiency in the skin and leads to premature ageing, sun damage and other skin irregularities-even acne! Correct the deficiency, reverse the years. See Environ Skincare.
- Wear an SPF of no higher than 30. The level of protection between an SFP30 and an SPF50 is only 1% but the jump in chemical content is 80%. Protect your skin against harmful rays as it depreciates our vitamin A!